the itch to set up a twitter account is becoming more pronounced.
let’s weigh the negative and the positive, shall we?
– i am not a celebrity. what will interest people to follow my account or read my Tweets?
– lack of time in updating it
– the imminent claustrophobia in a digital world growing smaller and smaller
– the fear that i will resort to posting what i ate for dinner. gah!
– i can claim my name for this social networking site. my name has been “appropriated” in Facebook.
– NPH’s account
– New Yorker’s account
– Lady Gaga’s account
– YSL’s account
– Yvonne Strahovski’s account
– Alanis Morissette’s account!!!!!!
– Alicia Silverstone’s account
– Anne Curtis’s account!
i already have a tumblr account, and i can’t even update it. i am a social networking site budding failure.
what can you say about my dilemma? care to drop weights either on the positive or negative side?